Still Holding On



🎵 English Version – “Still Holding On”

Verse 1:
I’ve walked through fire, I’ve faced the storm,
Fallen so many times, yet I’m not gone.
Your mercy found me when I was weak,
Your gentle whisper made my heart believe.

Pre-Chorus:
When I had nothing left to give,
You held me close and taught me to live.

Chorus:
So here I am, still holding on,
Still believing when the night feels long.
Still trusting the One who never gave up on me,
Oh Jesus, You’re my song, my peace, my everything.

Verse 2:
I’ve seen the dark, but You lit the way,
Your grace has carried me day by day.
Every failure, You turned to grace,
Every tear You wiped from my face.

Pre-Chorus:
When hope was gone, Your love remained,
You called my heart by its broken name.

Chorus:
So here I am, still holding on,
Still believing when the night feels long.
Still trusting the One who never gave up on me,
Oh Jesus, You’re my song, my peace, my everything.

Bridge:
You never let go, You never let go,
Your hands still hold my soul.
Through every season, I will sing —
Your mercy’s made me whole.

Final Chorus:
So here I am, still holding on,
Still believing, still singing Your song.
Still trusting the One who never gave up on me —
Jesus, You’re my hope, my heart, my everything.


🎶 हिन्दी अनुवाद (Poetic Version – “अब भी थामा है”)

अन्तरा 1:
आग में चला, आँधी में गिरा,
पर तेरी दया ने मुझे फिर उठा लिया।
जब मैं टूटा, तूने थामा,
तेरे प्यार ने मुझे फिर से जगा दिया।

पूर्व-कोरस:
जब देने को कुछ न बचा,
तूने ही जीना सिखा।

कोरस:
यहाँ मैं हूँ, अब भी थामा है,
अब भी विश्वास है, अब भी आशा है।
अब भी भरोसा उसी पर है —
जिसने कभी मुझे छोड़ा नहीं।
यीशु, तू ही मेरा गीत, तू ही मेरा जीवन है।

ब्रिज:
तेरे हाथ अब भी थामे हैं,
तेरा प्यार अब भी वही है।
हर मौसम में मैं गाऊँगा,
तेरी कृपा ने मुझे पूरा किया।

अन्तिम कोरस:
यहाँ मैं हूँ, अब भी थामा है,
अब भी विश्वास है, अब भी आशा है।
अब भी भरोसा उसी पर है —
जिसने कभी मुझे छोड़ा नहीं।
यीशु, तू ही मेरा गीत, तू ही मेरा जीवन है।

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Vision

Fix the Foundation Before Favor Comes

WHEN WE WALK IN GOD'S FAVOR

When we walk in God's favor

TITHING IS NOT A FORMULA TO GET RICH — IT IS AN ACT OF WORSHIP

THE KINGDOM OF GOD:

THE WOLF HAS NO WINGS

Pressed for a Purpose: Stepping Into the Year of the Lord’s Favour

Deaf to the Negative

Where Is Your Trust